If OZONEO is used for a long period of time, discharging will result in dust or dirt adhering to the electrode area.
For convenient use, we recommend that you perform the maintenance work periodically (once or twice each month).
1. Turn off the device, and remove the AC adapter from the socket. Next, remove the front guard.
2. Remove the spinner and fan.
3. Remove the screw hole cover and screws (three places), and open the ozone unit.
4. Lightly wipe off the electrode area of the ozone unit with a cotton bud.
1. Turn off the device, and remove the AC adapter from the socket and the USB cable from the device.
Next, remove the top cover.
2. Remove the electrode ring units from the top cover.
3. Rinse the electrode ring units with water and clean with a cotton bud or toothbrush.
Use a cotton bud or similar to wipe away dust and dirt from the electrode area.
At this time, take extreme care not to bend the electrode pin.
If the electrode pin is bent, the bacteria elimination or odor elimination performance may be reduced.