MXHD-3000(* This product is mainly sold through businesses such as hair and beauty salons, etc.)llexam luminous hair dryer
Give your hair a light experience that you have never seen before.
- A new hair dryer that dries your hair with light emitted from a newly designed lamp unit.
- Luminous hair dryer leaves enough moisture in your hair, giving you moist and smooth hair with a nice texture.
- Drying gently at low temperature prevents your cuticles from peeling and reduces damage to your hair.
- Energy saving design reduces power by approximately half (600 W) compared to conventional dryers.
llexam Special Website
A new hair dryer that dries your hair with light emitted from a newly designed lamp unit
Unlike the drying method used by conventional dryers*1, the luminous hair dryer employs state-of-the-art technology and casts a light – emitted from the newly designed lamp unit (patent-pending) for hair dryers – on your hair, just like a spotlight, to gently dry it with light energy. By utilizing the energy of light, this new design dries hair without completely drying it out, something conventional hair dryers cannot achieve.
Luminous hair dryer leaves enough moisture in your hair, giving you moist and smooth hair with a nice texture.
The luminous hair dryer leaves sufficient moisture inside hair, keeping it hydrated and healthy as it dries. To test its performance, dried hair with a moisture content of 13.8% was soaked in water and dried with a towel. When the wet hair was dried with a hot air dryer, the moisture content dropped to 13%. However, hair dried with the luminous hair dryer had a moisture content of 25.1%. Leaving 1.9 times more moisture in hair than hot air dryers, the luminous hair dryer dries without over-drying.
Drying gently at low temperature prevents your cuticles from peeling and reduces damage to your hair.
The temperature of hot air from the luminous hair dryer is approximately 50 degrees at a distance of 10 cm from the nozzle, allowing you to dry your hair gently at low temperature without damaging it. As a result, damage to your cuticles is reduced even if you were to brush your hair 500 times while drying it with the dryer.
- Testing (conducted by Maxell): We measured the damage to the hair cuticle from brushing the hair 500 times while drying it with the luminous hair dryer and a conventional dryer.
Energy saving design reduces power by approximately half (600 W) compared to conventional dryers.
- Drying method used by conventional dryers: Drying hair by means of a heater
|Luminous hair dryer||MXHD-3000||White||Open|
Products displayed with the (icon) mark can be purchased from the Maxell Online Rakuten Ichiba Shop,Maxell’s direct-sales website.
- The names, logos, and service marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Maxell and other companies.
- The specifications and design of the product shown on this website are subject to change without notice.
- The color of the actual product may differ slightly from the photographs shown on this website.
|Input voltage||AC100V 50/60Hz|
|External dimensions||About 235 (width) x 90 (depth) x 223 (height) mm|
|Weight||About 920 g (including cord)|
|Switches||DRY/SET/COOL, COOL shot switch|
|Accessories||User manual (guarantee included)|